Deaths and premature deaths of Infants

I had a contact on FB this morning. A lady hinted at her having had “to give up” a young child or baby in the past, and that this still remains very alive in her memory. She is Dutch/Flemish speaking, but I will be glad to translate any Seth excerpt on this topic. None comes to mind directly, except the one that no one dies without having this “staged”. Of course such will not appeal to someone having lost a child. Any ideas or quotes?

2 Likes

Found myself this one, for foetus deaths:

It also seems that each fetus must naturally desire to grow, emerge whole from its mother’s womb, and develop into a natural childhood and adulthood. However, in those terms just as many fetuses want the experience of being fetuses without following through on other stages. They have no intention of growing into complete human development. In fact, many fetuses explore that element of existence numberless times before deciding to go on still farther, and emerge normally from the womb. Fetuses that do not develop still contribute to the body’s overall experience, and they feel themselves successful in their own existences. An understanding of these issues can greatly help throw light on the question of early deaths and diseases, and spontaneous abortion.

Page6/15 Session 285 The Way Toward Health

3 Likes

Death is not an end, but a transformation of consciousness. Nature, with its changing seasons, constantly brings you that message.828138The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events

2 Likes

Source: http://www.nirvikalpa.com/search.php4?quotetext=death&session=0&page=0&book=0&type=0&submit=Search&startrec=40

1 Like

To one who holds “the usual” beliefs about life and dying, there is very little to say that will help them understand. Some day, when Seth’s teachings are more widely held to be true, it will be much easier. Luckily, I had accepted those teachings before my parents left, and understood a great deal about their lives and deaths. I still ponder about their lives and our relationships and send them good wishes.

3 Likes