Psychological Time: How to do it and what to expect

Hi, help me how to constantly concentrate on the dark canvas? Does that mean I need to practice concentration until I succeed?

I think that somewhere Seth also mentions looking into the darkness. That seems more satisfying to me, maybe because itā€™s open and easier to expect something to appear. I have had some luck with this, mostly random images, but never stayed with it consistently.

Iā€™m Diana, and found this site when searching for psy time, to check if Iā€™d been doing it right. I havenā€™t used psy time for a long time but am eager to, after doing some re-reading in Seth books and coming across multiple references.

1 Like

Diana, Hereā€™s a few Seth excerpts on psy time from the Seth search engine, findingseth.com. You can find many, many more references to psy time by putting, psy time, in the search box. Have fun,ā€¦ron, who happens to host, SETH FORCE - The Adventure in Consciousness Continues on Facebook, where I also, incidentally, post up-published, never before seen Seth sessions from Robā€™s session transcript volume # 18, which I obtained years ago from Laurel Davies-Butts. From: ESP Class Session, November 17, 1970ā€¦Seth: Your psy-time should not be simply for the purpose of getting outside of your body or having an out-of-body experience.
Seth: There are some very important intuitions available to you because of your background if in psy-time you will begin to contemplate what you know of science and where it falls short in answering your questions. I suggest that you use this as a basis for psy-time and also keep it in mind in your dream states.
Seth: And in the dream state and in psy-time the answers will be given to you.
Each day should include, separately, a half hour alone that includes relaxation techniques and psy-time.

When you had a job the issue was clear for each of you: in your free time you felt you had a perfect right to paint or write, do relaxation exercises or psychological time. Later, when you did not need jobs and the books began to sell, then your creative time also became productive-money time to some extent.

Seth: If you relax and do psy-time for example, your reality will automatically change, for the intent that allows you to do this will automatically begin to produce results.

2 Likes

The whole Seesion 522 is dense in useful information.

Thanks everybody who participated in this thread! :smile:

@Cindy @Jonny_Sorensen @Dave @liza @KJKY @elaina @Elaina_McReynolds @Kraljica_Iz_Pesme @Dian @ron

Thank you, Ron!
These are really helpful excerpts. And itā€™s nice to see something from the ESP class sessions, which I hope to acquire some day.
I do frequent your pages; itā€™s good for more people to know about them as well of course.:+1:t2: