Beliefs, Time and 'Manifestation'

Hi all, I’m Layan from Brazil. I’m kind of new to this whole thing of Seth, but not to the “We create our own reality” idea.
My point is how to “ignore” the current reality while believing in another one. I understand that the belief is the real reality and everything else will unfold from it, but the time is a really big issue for me. For example, I cannot hold a belief in a big money amount for a long period of time without living it in the “flesh and bone”, as Seth said.
I’ve tried several techniques, affirmations, lists, desires boards, visualization is my favorite one. But the tricking point for me is that I cannot hold a belief for a long period of time before living it in the physical reality.
Anyone experienced such quick manifestation? Or have suggestions about it?
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

OK, so what I would say to you would be this: time doesn’t exist. When you feel impatient, remember that you are forever suspended in a moment of ‘now’. Your reality of money exists. Its not so much (I believe) about another reality coming to you, but of you moving through realities and into that one. But I have a potent suggestion for you, feel free to take it or leave it, whatever resonates for you. This is it… Forget the money. I have a mantra I’ve been using for a long time, and I PROMISE you that I have no shortage of what I need. Here it is ‘I have EVERYTHING I need, I have ALL the time in the world. I am COMPLETELY safe, and DEEPLY secure. I LOVE myself and I TRUST my life. The point of power is now.’ Say it, repeat it and FEEL its truth. If there is any part of you left that doesn’t believe that you are worthy of having everything you need and that you cannot trust existence, this, over time and with dedicated use, could be of great help. Sending you so much love beautiful soul. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Let it go knowing it is already there for you.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your lovely mantra Cate. I really appreciated it, did reasonate for me. I will try it. :slightly_smiling_face:
Time doesn’t exist, that’s why I wish I could change into probable realities much more quickly than what has been. Maybe I still must change one or two beliefs about that.

Sandy, thanks for the suggestion, but “letting it go” hasn’t been so easy for me.
This quote from Seth makes me even more impatient:

“You want something, you dwell upon it for a while, you consciously imagine it coming to the forefront of probabilities, closer to your actuality. Then you drope it like a pebble into Framework 2, forget it as much as possible for a fortnight, and do this in certain rhythm.”

So so glad to have been of some small service on your path dear one. Be blessed!

I feel that one has to differentiate between wishing for something and actually creating it. We all want things to happen, but barriers need to be overcome before
it can happen. Look at any barriers you might have.

The way I understand it, wishing something you create a thought-form, but its “consistence” is affected by your beliefs and expectations, so when it is a weaker one, it isn’t noticed, nor included by the other co-creators in their own realities. You experience what you expect, both conscious and unconscious.