Migration of Sethies from FB to another forum

I have not had such a good out loud laugh in a long time. Have issues with that user as well. Too funny.

1 Like

This is like talking to a 3 yr old.

1 Like

As an interesting story, back in summer of 1999, Linda and I motored up to Elmira, NY, to attend Robert Buttā€™s 80th birthday party celebration held at the Elmira Holiday inn, which was then sponsored by SethNet. Rob was born in 1919 in PA. The gala event lasted a few days and was filled with many Seth presenters, most of whom have since left physical reality. I took many photos of the gathering. I was fortunate enough to grab Rob aside and I had a private audience with him and we discussed happenings within the Seth community. Rob gave me a bit of his philosophy on life which I thought was quite refreshing. He told me that if he did not have anything positive, anything good to say about anyone or anything, that he said NOTHING, allowing any possible negativity to dissolve. Now that was great advice, and Also Richy Kendall, who attended the event as one of the New York Boys, later told me the very same thing, that his personal philosophy was to remain positive about all his dealings with people and circumstances, and never show any negativity at all. This was great advice that I adopted this positive stance and I found that it worked in beneficial ways regarding oneā€™s reality creation. So when I encounter a negative person espousing ignorance, I just back away and leave them alone, just as Seth recommends. Linda and I have likewise been positive in our reality creation, and we have been happily married for 46 years now, and we enjoy what very few can appreciate; we are a husband and wife Sethian team who applies Sethā€™s principals and philosophy. How many out there can say this? Seth has brought us abundance in many ways. This is part of the reason that I have Janeā€™s chair, Robā€™s coffee table, Robā€™s 1968 Seth portrait, the Ouija board that Seth came through on and dozens of top Rob and Jane artwork and artifacts, and I am in a perfect position to share these items with like-minded Sethians all over the globe for I create my own reality. What do you think of Robā€™s positive philosophy on life? ā€“ ron

:laughing:

Bye Ron. It was never nice knowing you. Good luck on your way. :smiley:

Rachel, I too, wish you the very best of luckā€¦cheers, ron.

ā€œthere, thereā€
ā€”TES2 Session 83 August 31, 1964

3 Likes

:smile: hahahaha

(Post must be at least 20 characters) - ?

Rachel is a characterā€¦19ā€¦20ā€¦

This thread is hilarious. Ron, i just wanted to ask, at which point did you back away? Seriously curious, i canny find it palā€¦ :joy: You guys are a hoot.

Ron, Blocking all the people who seriously challenge and question youā€“thatā€™s very Sethian of you.

dina, Ron is like FOX News of the Seth World when it comes to his dismissive attitude concerning those who disagree with him and how he puts out Fake News about what Seth actually said about only communicating via Jane.

I was personal friends for many years with Richie Kendall who was one of the New York Boys who attended Janeā€™s ESP class sessions, and before Richie passed a year ago, he sent me in the form of dozens of packages and envelopes of his personal accumulated Jane, Rob and Seth material because he wanted me to have it as I was the best person to receive it, he trusted me, so I have incredible information from Richieā€™s perspective.

I had long conversations with Richie over the years, and Barrie would not like it if I shared what Richie had to say about Barrie, THE POPE. Richie exposed Barrie for what he really was and still is, THE POPE, thatā€™s what the other class members labeled Barrie, because it was Barrieā€™s rigid interpretation or Seth, or he would try and destroy whomever disagreed with him and his holy opinion. However, Richie would never say what he told me personally here, because he never came out with anything bad about anyone, his personal rule, which he modeled after Robā€™s rule. Rob said, if you have nothing good to say about anyone or anything, then donā€™t say anything. A great rule. But, hey, I still love Barrie and consider him a friend. ā€“ ronald h card on Facebook.

Ron, IF you are also writing this on Facebook, then you KNOW I cannot see it there because you have blocked meā€”and so you are passing on all these lies there behind me back knowing that I canā€™t even respond there. You have done this with all of your lies. What a nice, loving guy.

In any case, this is really sad. It is actually scary. You really canā€™t deal with or face yourself about what Seth really saidā€“and so you make up nasty lies and attack. First it was that nonsense about me trying to control Sethā€™s future and how I thought Seth needed my permission to speakā€¦and now this.

You simply cannot deal with what Seth, Jane and Rob actually said about Seth only communicating via Jane in order to maintain the integrity and authenticity of the materialā€“and to have distortions as minimal as humanly possibleā€“how necessary Rob was to the processā€“and how people use Seth as a symbol for their own inner communications.

You canā€™t deal with it, and so you desperately change the topicā€”and lash out and attackā€”with total liesā€“how Sethian of you.

Actually, how Trumpian of youā€”in that you respond with attacks and attacks against those who donā€™t fall in line or who disagree.

One recent lie was that my wife divorced me and had to move to Florida to get away from me. Written on FB behind my back, of course.

Totally 100 percent CONSCIOUS fabrication/lie on your part.

As for a reality check on this post, Ronā€”

I actually got along with all class members very well.

In class, no one ever labelled me THE POPE or anything remotely close to that.

I gave absolutely no rigid interpretations of Seth.

I never tried to destroy anyone who disagreed with meā€¦

But you have, Ron.

You have.

As for me, even nowā€¦ I have made no attempt to destroy you. It never entered my mind to do so.

Likewise, I never tried to control the future or Sethā€™s future, etc.ā€”like you have claimed.

I now realize that you SO project on me to PROTECT yourself: Your ACCUSATIONS are your CONFESSIONS. They actually describe youā€¦classic, textbook projection: You behave like the POPE, have rigid interpretations of Seth and try to destroy whomever disagrees with you. Scary.

Now to Richard. I canā€™t believe that you are dragging in a dead person to assist in your attacks on me. Richard and I have been friends like brothers since we were 13. I know Richard. He would NEVER SAY that I was like a POPE in class, with rigid interpretations and tried to destroy others. He COULD never say that because they are so fully and totally untrue and made up by you. You may as well say he ā€œexposedā€ me as being a Nazi as wellā€¦or is that coming later?

This all would be laughable if you werenā€™t dragging Richard out of his grave, so to speak, and then lie about what he has said to youā€”just to protect yourself from me and the truths I have spoken about Seth, Jane and Rob.

Iā€™m am speechless as to the sick depths you have gone.

And please, Ronā€¦donā€™t say you love me. You are nasty and cruel and have repeatedly lied about me. I hope that really isnā€™t the way you treat those you love. I do not consider you a friend or anything close to a friend. I consider you a very disturbed narcissist who canā€™t be trusted, who lies behind about meā€“including behind my back on FB posts he knows I canā€™t read, and who has created a very phony persona of himself.

Let me say that I discovered exciting information in the ā€œHill Houseā€ horde I recently got from the lady who bought 1730 Pinnacle Road, Elmira, NY, from Laurel in 2010, that is, a car full of Jane, Rob and Seth material of all kinds left behind, abandoned by Laurel when she sold the house, and the lady who bought 1730 salvaged the abandoned material and sold it to me in 2020 when I drove up to the Elmira area to acquire it, consisting of dozens of Jane and Rob artworks never before seen, Jane and Robā€™s personal 300 book library, journals and manuscripts, sessions, gift objects to Rob from the SethNet conferences, tons of photos, a real amazing Seth treasure coup! Bet you didnā€™t know that Seth came through the Ouija board for Rob and Laurel, and I have the 96-page, hand-written journal. Yes, one session was held, Aug 18, 1985, and not only Seth came through, but also Jane and Malba Bronson, remember her? Very interesting info was given, and no one has seen it except Laurel, and now me because the journal fell into my hands. There is MORE Seth to be known, more Seth material than is publicly known and published. 30 Original never before seen Jane watercolors!!! Robā€™s 'Italian Woman" oil painting and pen and ink sketches!!! I havenā€™t decided what to do with this Seth, Jane and Rob horde of material, but it will totally enlighten all Seth enthusiast. Stay tuned, more goodies to comeā€¦ron.

The family of Seth has a message for ā€œB.ā€ ā€œLive with a sweeter touch.ā€ ā€” ron.