Pyramid Gestalts

I am very interested in the phenomenon of Pyramid Gestalts, something Seth has not talked about very often as far as my knowledge goes - I do not possess all the Seth books.Perhaps (I hope) you will be able to find some more quotes and post them under this topic, for which my thanks. I will post the quotes that I could find in Nirvikalpa and add more should I find more information.

None of us are ever equipped, for general purposes, to perceive reality in all of its forms. The pyramid gestalts can do this, and we help the pyramid gestalts perform this feat. But as a rule we must pick and choose. There is too much for any consciousness to digest except those so highly developed that even I know little of them. 297 138 The Early Sessions, Book 7

This is not the Cayce material, with information seemingly coming from some vast storehouse of knowledge. In those terms no such storehouse exists. Knowledge does not exist independently of the one who knows. Someone gave Cayce the material. It did not come out of thin air. It came from an excellent source, a pyramid gestalt personality, with definite characteristics, but the alien nature of the personality was too startling to Cayce, and he could not perceive it. 417 317 The Early Sessions, Book 8

3 Likes

“There is no one reality. There are many, in fact infinite, realities. There is no beginning and end. When beginnings and endings are spoken of, the implication is always there, that there must be but one reality, ant that it must have a beginning in time and and ending in time.”

… “Realities merge, one into the other. Personalities, or any type of individualized energy, may pass through various realities. The appearance of energy in one form could be said to end in that form were it not for the existence of the spacious present, in which all realities are simultaneous.”

… "It is true that the pyramid gestalts of which I have spoken can be said to merge into what you may refer to as a unitary and even sublime being, but this is grossly simplified.

"We shall have a session dealing almost entirely with the nature of energy gestalts, and you will see that while these pyramid energy gestalts do, on the one hand, achieve a unitary character and sublime intelligence, on the other hand they form only an approximation of humanity’s concept of a God. This unitary gestalt which we may call, and I prefer it to the word God, the primary energy gestalt.

"This primary energy gestalt may be thought of as straddling all realities, or existing in the infinite realities of which we have spoken. Yet in this prime gestalt that is unitary, there is again an infinite diversity and literally numberless personalities. Nor are these personalities that compose the prime psychic gestalt dependent or submissive to any one dominating personality within the gestalt.

"This material will take some studying. You will perhaps recognize a certain similarity between this concept and the Christian concept of a Trinity, except that the Trinity concept, while hinting at diversity within prime unity, was nevertheless distorted by man’s own sense of his own adopted and unfortunate delusion of duality.

"The Trinity concept in your terms was a masculine one, projecting to the one God concept the duality which all mankind feels, but because the theory originated with the male, the duality is expressed in terms of the male viewpoint.

"You have in the Trinity Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Here man attempts to externalize a division he feels within himself, individually. He is a son, and then a father, and always within him he feels that part or inner self which cannot be seen by another, which is neither father nor son, but which is within him while he is father, and while he is son.

"This of course being the Holy Ghost, or rather that which he thought of in such terms. When he attempted to further formulate his God concept he then projected upon it those mysteries of self.

… "As you know, inner data must be perceived through the inner senses. In formulating a theory concerning the primary energy gestalt, the data is distorted by the peculiar set of outer sensory equipment characteristic of any given plane of reality. This is known, that man forms his god in his own image.

"The irony is that in part this image will be true. That is, it will represent one facet of the primary gestalt, but a facet so infinitesimal in the overall reality of the primary gestalt that it distorts beyond all recognition. Only by escaping momentarily from camouflage data can any larger concept be obtained.

"A personality in the primary gestalt is indeed focused upon your present plane of reality, but to suppose that the whole primary gestalt is so focused represents mankind’s ego playing with one of its most preposterous proposals.

"The primary energy gestalt did not have a beginning in time, nor will it end in time. It is a result of an expansion, again, in terms of value fulfillment, an expansion that has nothing to do with either time or space as men conceive them.

"The expansion resulted from a contraction of energy, but because of the unique attributes inherent in both value fulfillment and in the spacious present, there simply was not an initial or first contraction or expansion.

"I will not say that there was, simply in order to make the material appear more logical, since only appearances can be made logical because they deal with, that is appearances deal with, data that you are physically equipped to handle.

"You create appearances. You create outer senses to perceive the appearances, and so what you perceive through the outer senses seems logical indeed. But again, there are infinite realities, as vivid, and some indescribably more vivid than your own, but presently you are not focused upon them.

"And since you are not, you do not have the peculiar sets of camouflage perceptors necessary to experience existence within them. Now. Within the same space and time that you at this moment occupy, there are numberless planes of reality. You simply do not have the camouflage equipment to perceive them.

"They, or the inhabitants of such realities, do not perceive your plane of existence for the same reason. This does not mean that any one field or plane is more valid than another. The closest field or plane is that one that you create, that you call the dream world, and that you imagine to be unsubstantial, impermanent, fleeting, having no reality except during your own contact with it.

"It may be thought of in an analogy, as a shadow, in that you create it or project it, but without conscious knowledge. It is a natural consequence of your own existence. But it does not vanish when the ego blots out the inner light from the whole self. Its existence is as permanent as your own.

"You know then from past discussions that the dream world as you know it is the result of your awareness of a plane of existence which you help create, and in which you manipulate. In other words, on an unconscious level you here manipulate in another plane of existence entirely, one in which your conscious camouflage ego may not enter.

"It is not part of the particular camouflage necessities on that plane. Now. At other levels you exist and manipulate on other planes, which are consciously unknown to you, planes which are as valid as your own, and in which your existence is also a natural result of your own psychic makeup. I am referring here of course to all individuals.

"This has nothing to do with reincarnation, but involves levels of experience, manipulations in other realities, that are a natural result of the psycho-physical gestalt of a human individual.

"The chemical and electrical construction of the human individual opens other pathways, and requires other activities in other fields than those with which the conscious ego is familiar. The mechanics are not important, but as dreaming is partially caused by chemical poisons that make dreaming a necessity for physical survival, so there are other mechanisms of this kind that are actually doorways, built within and natural to the physical mechanism, that at the same time necessitate experience upon other fields of reality.

"Many purposes are thereby served. You have a focus in many more worlds than you know. One is a conceptual energy force reality which is much more than some theoretical world of ideas, but a reality in which individual energy is used in a constant manipulation of idea or concepts into constructions that, while not physical in your terms, is nevertheless a vivid and actual, concrete field of manipulated and applied force in which matter may be, but is not always an end result.

"This matter does not appear however in your universe, but is outside of it."
From Book 3 of the Seth Early Sessions (Session 95):

1 Like

. . .from The Seth Material - The God Concept

“The personality of God as generally conceived is a one-dimensional
concept based upon man’s small knowledge of his own psychology. What you
prefer to think of as God is, again, an energy gestalt or pyramid
consciousness. It is aware of itself as being, for instance, you, Joseph.
It is aware of itself as the smallest seed. . . . This portion of All
That Is that is aware of itself as you, that is focused within your
existence, can be called upon for help when necessary.”

(page 270 in my paperback)

“This session needs reading many times, for there are implications not at
first obvious.”

(same source)

2 Likes