Seth is my spirit guide

My name is Michelle and I live in Elmira NY. I’m a single mother of 2 who moved back home to care for my ailing mother. Anyway, since moving into this house strange shit has been occurring. I became interested in the travel channel and anything I could find out about the paranormal. Anyways, I believe there is some type of portal in my backyard. I have EVP’S, photos and other forms of proof. Anyway the EVP’s kept saying “Seth” constantly over and over again. Along with many other things from various different spirits. After several suggestions to go see a medium as well as several deaths of friends (at least 3) after leaving my house (no b.s.) can prove it, I went to see a local medium. Being my first time the medium told me my number (33) which he said was rare, my aura is purple which he explains means I’m very spiritual (OKAY…) This was all new to me and a lot to take in. Anyway, he’s about to send me on my way and I’m like wait, why hasn’t he said anything about any attachment, can’t he see this Seth person? So I kinda yelled out “Well who is Seth”? Well this man obviously knew who he was and since has offered to work with me free of charge to communicate with Seth and find out what he wants. I went to on session and never went back. He is more into Seth than the fact that I have EVP’s with a entity saying “Save the children”. I’m scared, no one is listening to me, 3 people have already died and there are a group of ghost posted outside my house directly across from my front door. They are there everyday. They never leave. I’m scared, I need to communicate with Seth but there is so much interference here at times it’s impossible to know I its Seth or someone else.
I know this all sounds crazy but it’s true. I invite anyone who needs proof, just ask and I will figure out how to send that proof anonymously. All I’m looking for is some advice on how to move. The recent EVP of “Save the kids”, has really got me on edge. I swear I never heard of Seth or Jane Roberts until my medium told me and advised me to begin reading his and Jane’s books, which I have. Just finished “The Coming of Seth” and started the ESP book today, which is where I learned about this group.
Thanks for all who read this open-minded with honest good responses in advance.

Micki, You may grab a seat in Seth University, Dream Campus for the before sleep dream request – suggestion and your answers will surface through the layers of your inner being to your waking state in the form of impulses and ideas and you can listen to, trust and work with the voice within, although some answers will remain in your subconscious for educational purposes. You were born with everything you need for your well being and health. – ron.

Thank you Ron for that bit of advice. There is so much going on here and usually I’m OK but when the EVP referenced to my children or some kids and the need to be saved it freaked me out. It’s a 2.5 minute recording with the ghost scanner and I only got through the 1st 20 secs. I asked Seth what I should do and he encourages me to continue to read his books and others to help me better understand my capabilities. I just can’t read his or any material fast enough. I’m soo thirsty for the knowledge. I was born and raised in Elmira NY and never heard of Seth and Jane as they are before my time. I struggle at times with whether my thought are my own or of my subconscious. I know at times it’s Seth cause he makes his presence known to me. I will continue with my studies and work on my remembering my dreams. I started doing so while reading “The Coming of Seth” but wasn’t having much success. I will attempt this again and hopefully I can have better luck
Once again, thanks for responding to my post and I look forward to conversating with you again.
Micki

If I thought I had received a message from Seth, I would respond with “Pull the other leg”. I wouldn’t believe it for a second. Why would Seth, an entity with a personality specifically created by the triad of the Seth entity, Jane and Rob communicate with me in 2021? It would make no sense. Bear in mind that what we consider the nonphysical is populated much more densely than planet earth. And a lot of tricksters love to pretend to be someone else, e.g., your dead mom, Uncle Fred, Jesus or Seth. If you are impulsively seeking to make Seth your spirit guide, be prepared for such tricksters entities to start “pulling your leg”. Or be grateful that perhaps someone is protecting you from such entities and consequently you will get no dramatic messages in this way.

Jane’s Seth wore a GUISE and adopted a PERSONA, so you don’t really know who is communicating, however, the message is paramount, and not so much the messenger. Jane’s Seth is part of a whole family of teacher personalities, just like him, and they all teach the same basic message, which can be tuned into in the dream state by requesting a desk in Seth University, Dream Campus – my characterization, and they may use whatever name works for the class. Jane’s Seth is now a Seth 2.5, greatly expanded…remember Seth Two back in the 70s? That was a future seth, and now that has been realized…ron.

People use Seth’s name as a symbol for their own inner communications. When people don’t recognize symbols as symbols they see them as facts.

Seth (ESP Class, 3-12-74): Class Member: “Seth, would you help me in my DREAMS if I tried to contact you?”

Seth Responds: “You help yourself in your own dreams. You do not need me. You may use the SYMBOL of me, but when you do, it is a SYMBOL OF YOUR OWN INNER KNOWLEDGE, for I am the SYMBOL OF THE KNOWLEDGE THAT DWELLS WITHIN EACH OF YOUR PSYCHES. I am MYSELF, but beyond that I am the SYMBOL of the knowledge that dwells within each of your psyches.”

Jane (Chap.9, 1970, Seth Material): “Mrs. Brian had a terrific headache while reading the article (about Seth); suddenly she thought she felt Seth’s presence. An inner voice, presumably Seth’s, told her that she had been feeling sorry for herself that she must stop brooding over her health at once, get up, and go out for a walk. If SO, she would improve at once…

“We asked Seth about the incident. In this case, he said, Mrs. Brian had USED HIM AS A SYMBOL OF HER INNER SELF, or SUPRACONSCIOUSNESS, to deliver help and healing influences as well as advice. The experience helped the woman to use her own abilities, and the IDEA of Seth ENABLED HER TO ACTIVATE HER OWN HEALING FORCES.”

Jane (God of Jane, 1981): “I’d written the man a brief note explaining that he was free to believe what he wanted (but) HE WASN’T IN CONTACT WITH SETH, BUT WITH HIS OWN SYMBOLIZED VERSION OF WHO OR WHAT HE THOUGHT SETH WAS."

…ron speaks…The following concept of why we exist here on earth was first explained to me during my period of direct, face-to-face contact with an extraterrestrial being, a visitor teacher from another reality beyond the earth plane, who decided to contact me to answer my innocent, probing questions about how life was supposed to work here on earth, because I was observing many UFOs in the fall of 1961, while a high school student in Miami, Florida, and I could not get satisfactory answers from the usual sources, parents, relatives, friends, teachers and clergy.

So the space people picked up on my thoughts aimed their way and a young man showed up in early February of 1962, in an isolated area of the Miami shoreline of Biscayne Bay early before school, and this was the beginning of a nearly one year relationship with an ultra-highly developed being who did his best to answer my questions using “limited” words and language and my then comprehension of the English language.

He told me that his family of consciousness in his reality did not use words, and, that, in order to explain ideas to me he had to reduce non-verbal concepts down to the lowest common denominator, so to speak, cast in words that I could understand, and that much meaning would be lost in the process, so he chose his words carefully.

My first questions to “him,” a non-physical entity personality identity who thought a physical form into existence in order to comfortable relate to me, that of a young man, were…

Who are you…what is your name…where did you come from…is there a God…do you believe in God…where is God…is there a devil…is there a heaven and a hell…what happens to me when I die, and what is the meaning and purpose of life on earth?

This is what I wanted to learn about and I was not getting my questions adequately answered by so-called, earth experts, either government, science or religion, for example. I just did not buy into the answers out there by earthlings because I realized early on in my life that I had the innate ability to think for myself and decide what i wanted to believe in, and I was looking for real answers I was not getting, and my space friend gave me those answers, again, put into words that are very limiting.

Fast forward from my last meeting with my space friend in mid-December of 1962, to summer of 1974, when my wife received a metaphysical book from an out of state friend of hers, entitled, Seth Speaks, by Jane Roberts and Robert Butts of Elmira, NY. Linda and I met in 1974 and we both were highly interested in Metaphysics and paranormal activity, so we welcomed this amazing book, and, I quickly discovered that what this non-physical essence personality was channeling through Jane Roberts was the very same information that my space friend had given me back in 1962, but Seth used somewhat different words and went into much greater detail in his work.

So I then discovered that such information, or the Seth material, or just plain the material, or my space friend’s material, for that matter, was enlightening material that existed throughout time and that this living information has always been available throughout time as we know it, given by volunteer teachers and it, the message, is always geared to the level of comprehension of the intended audience, whether it was Biblical times when people’s vocabulary was, say, 500 to 1,000 words, to our current more advanced vocabulary of tens of thousands of words or more.

So, Seth confirmed and corroborated what I learned from an ET teacher. Perhaps I should write a book because today, people’s minds are much more open and accepting of new ideas and concepts than back then.

Oh, in short and briefly, what you call God, is the primary, omnipotent electromagnetic energy force – source from which all existence springs, or, God is ALL THAT IS. The God Energy holds all existence in perfect balance, symmetry, harmony and ORDER, in terms we can understand and in life as we know it.