Tunnel of Light, Prison Planet, Cloning — Thoughts/Perspectives based on Seth’s Books/Other Works

Now, Every time you re-read a Seth book, you gain new, refreshing, updated, expanded meaning because that is what is cleverly tucked into–between the lines by Seth, who embeds “silent” knowledge to be discovered. After all, the Seth material is endless. – ron. - SETH FORCE - The Adventure in Consciousness Continues on Facebook…see you there…

1 Like

Hi goose,

It was such a delight reading your reply to my post. I liked this particular comment: *"the idea of a prison planet, that “god” might not be benevolent and that we could be being deceived, that we live in a simulation, that we are the AI of an alien race, that someone can contact a benign spirit through a ouija board, considered by most to be a tool of evil- and sometimes most terrifying of all"… made me chuckle a bit… “that we are the creators of our own reality and therefore responsible for what that reality is” is why I so love Seth and resonate so much with his message.

I discovered Seth in 2013 after reading about Jane Roberts. I purchased Seth Speaks and began reading. Around the same time I was discovering a plethora other pieces of information about the “demiurge, AI, alien races, prison planet,” etc. etc. on the internet. I was never religious but always somehow aware there was something more than what religion(s) was (were) espousing.

All these sources and pieces of information were quite overwhelming, at that time. Information from sources and people claiming to be either associated with or channeling “the Galactic Federation of Planets”, “The Andromeda Council”, the Pleiadeans, the Arcturians, the Draco, The Law of One, Bashar, Kryon, etc… are everywhere on the internet. I began to “resonate” with these various “external” sources and “takes on reality” based on what I was personally experiencing at the time. Through it all, I always seemed to come back to Seth. It wasn’t until I recently began reading some of the Nag Hammadi - Gnostic texts that I started making a few correlations between ALL the other sources/pieces I found on the internet and the Seth materials.

In 2018, I began to further delve into Seth; purchasing all his books that are on audio, along with several other paperback books and a couple of books by Jane Roberts, herself. In all, I have come to the conclusion that all I need to know is within myself. I have to connect with the “Seth” or “All That Is” within me. I’m still working on that; although, I continue to feel the desire (sometimes the need) to listen to or re-read the Seth’s books again and again. Of all the “channeled” entities I’m aware of, Seth holds a very special place within me as being the most valid of them all.

If there are “evil demiurge, malevolent alien races bent on ‘capturing’ and subjugating our human souls, keeping us imprisioned as a ‘slave race’ within a patriarchal earth matrix/construct, creating an AI race forever and eternally serving those ‘alien races’”; then I should look no further than myself, since those demiurgic, alien races are ME (or the product/creation of my thoughts and beliefs). This is what I feel Seth is telling us. WE ARE THE CREATORS OF OUR OWN REALITY. I truly believe this. This is becoming more clear to me each day. This is what the “Seth” within me keeps TRYING to remind me. I don’t always get it. I don’t always WANT to believe it. When I experience the “crapola” that life brings me, I somehow, cannot believe that I created this, but I’m learning to accept it.

Whether scientists/geneticist have learned how to “clone” humans is something I just don’t know. I hear it’s possible, but even if it’s so, that “clone” would have it’s own consciousness and personality different from the original (I think??).

Hi Whirled_Peas,

Seth has become very special to me, as his material seems to resonate very highly within me. I really liked your comment about remaining mindful that what we think of as the “definitive truth, is probably not”.

I agree that being physical incarnations with physical brains and experiences does limit what we can claim as “truth” especially because of the “narrow field of view” you so eloquently stated. Admittedly, at times, I have a hard accepting this “existence” as an incarnated human. I ask myself, “Why did I do this?” “What the ‘bleep’ was I thinking of?”

I realize everyone has ups and downs in life, but I could not imagine why my “challenges/experiences” seemed soooo daunting and sometimes insurmountable. But, of course, this is MY Reality. I’ve, somehow, created all this; and the challenges I have had turned out far better than they could have.

I’m still learning and growing. I’m so thankful to have found Jane Roberts and Seth.

EARTH 101…ron speaks…In a sense, for example, people go to war and kill one another, enslave one another, even though killing and enslavement ARE a violation. The lesson here for some, killing and enslavement are not good for the soul unless it teaches the soul NOT to kill and not to enslave, that is its purpose. There is no punishment here only education.

This may be difficult for some to understand. However, you choose, we ALL choose, to live in places that are designed, through unfolding and evolving conditions, that present challenges and issues to be faced and dealt with, either directly or in-directly for the purpose of education and learning how to overcome such issues. We are better for this “learning curve.”

We chose to come here for good reasons. There are no accidental births. This is School House Earth, OUR physical training plane with all its blemishes and beauty marks. Use your beliefs to make the best of the situation that you find yourself in. You WILL solve your problems because you create your own reality according to your beliefs. Ample energy is always available to overcome any seeming challenge. Speakers are also available…listen to the voice within it is there to assist you, because it LOVES you. Got it? Ask questions.

Hi Lindi,
I also loved finding the Seth material and, like you, it opened many doors for me into worlds and concepts I could have scarcely imagined. And, yes, it resonated big time!

I think one of my favorite mind bending stories was Seth saying that within a specific time frame he stated, a lot of ancient cave art will be discovered, that currently does not exist. Why? Because it has yet to be painted in the past.

I always remembered that story and just like he said and just where he said, it happened, fantastic cave art was discovered and could not have been faked as there were mineral deposits coating the artwork that were thousands of years old. And yes, in a cave often explored but always found empty of art.

That for me is a great example of the way people think vs the greater mysterious workings of time and space.

I am not disheartened by my not really knowing what is and how things are, I am more intrigued than ever that it is always best to not hold beliefs too tightly less you miss some greater truth. And then, what whispers into my ear is “is there really any truth?” What if the consciousness is so full of plastic twisty, twists and turns, and that is its very nature, nothing solid to hang ones hat on or ones opinions.

I love Seth’s intellectual version of “Mr. Toads Wild Ride.” And it seems like the more one lets go of what they perceive to be the ultimate truth, time after time, the more interesting things get.

2 Likes

This, exactly this. 101% I concur. It can be a terrifying experience to finally land here after years of attempting to find some ‘truth that is utterly true’ and yet , only for a wee second. This is the truest truth I can reach at this point, that there IS no definitive truth. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It is the best revelation to date. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No arguments at all on that point doll :heart_eyes:

What is the point of turning away from traditional religious dogma if you are just going to believe every conspiracy theory and New Age assertion you read? Serious question. What’s the difference?

Replying just to your post … I think that we can’t use a thick brush to cover all traditional religions, nor another one to cover all conspiracy theories and “new age” assertions. If we do that, we miss some important outliers, and some of their probable individual glimpses of intuition.

Part of the Seth material importance, in my opinion, is that it empowers and directs the individual to find out for himself about what he is, his role, his path. So the Seth material isn’t a dogma, and those who approach it as a dogma miss the point.

To me “new age” is a conglomerate based on faith, like religions. From this point of view I wouldn’t even include the Seth material in it, although there are many “new age” adepts that believe themselves to understand the material, and even live by it.