Thoughts about the World?

Hello Dreamers,

I’m curious about our thoughts on the collective World/Reality we all share in currently…

1. How do you feel about it?
  2. What do you think about it?
  3. What are you doing about it?
  4. What are you expecting of it?

Please feel free to share your potential thoughts through the use of any symbols you have chosen to represent them. Don’t feel so constricted within your primary language! I realize the urge to speak in coherent sentence patterns is ingrained deeply within you…

But please consider this thread a free pass to express yourself, within the limitations of text and images, how you feel to each of the questions I have posed.

I’ll begin for example:

1. ##############LOOP#########???#############LOOP############???############LOOPioqgn[ioniv3r0[v34tj9016915=69090=1=050=foermovfklvammlaaf43qfmq3mqv30[nvt[in09[0q4t09=8259t1-rnk+++++++++++++++++;):(:V :expressionless: y can’t we jus make life a dance?
  2. The majority of us are within loops of self-limiting beliefs, constantly limiting the potentials we hold. Seeking comfort in whatever distractions we can to try and quell our swelling inner restlessness. Generally speaking of course. From what I see, you all are exploring and opening up the potentials of yourselves quite well.
  3. talking :no_mouth: :zipper_mouth_face: :thinking: :exploding_head:
  4. a better vibe to ride :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean: :ocean:
1 Like

I do not feel constricted by this language; I’m not sure how punctuation marks or ‘randomised’ collections of letters communicate better, necessarily, given that they still compose the sign systems used by linearised languages. Even if the point is to disrupt the usual use of such signs, a system is still being used to convey meaning.

Ohh? Your perception is the limiter - I have neither any interest in your generic and hierarchic commendation of me as a member of this forum nor any agreement with your limited perception of others’ paths of value fulfillment.

None of your business, lol. But, I’ll say this much: I realise that by asking the question you’re not forcing anyone to answer and that, moreover, the invitation is a genuine one. I don’t wish to narrow my world view by answering questions I consider to suggest precisely the constriction of terms you’ve invited us to avoid. Do you see what I mean?

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

1 Like
  1. How do you feel about it?

Energized. Polarized. Noticing more within presence. Compassion. Anger. Curiosity. It’s a bit of a stew.

1. What do you think about it?

Now is always important. And now it’s more obvious.

1. What are you doing about it?

Daily practice. Taking responsibility for my field and what I perceive and how I react and what I make with my reality. Inviting and accepting other people’s perspectives. Recognizing the value of everything.

1. What are you expecting of it?

More knowledge and understanding. More potential unfolding. More coherence, eventually.

1 Like

Seth talked about our human notions of “good” and “evil” of “right” and “wrong” as being a very limiting belief we have or a very limiting way we have of trying to make sense of the world and society around us.

He has often said we are here for the experience and in the experience, we tend to grow or expand through the push and pull of our ideas and feelings and beliefs.

So, that being said, the world is just going through what it always goes through. The peoples of the world are just going through what they have been going through for time immemorial, a kind of struggle with their perceived ideas of “good” v.s. “evil.”

We create our own reality. We created todays world situations the same way we have throughout time, with our beliefs and ideas.

You could say the world is just a reflection of our mass consciousness at any given moment in time.

Easy to get caught up in, for sure, especially when the mahem is at your doorstep, but the truth is, if it is at your doorstep you need to examine your thoughts and beliefs on the matter, it is like looking into a mirror, what you see…you are a part of.

1 Like

It expresses new meaning through the creative combination of existing symbols ofc. Not unlike a LOL or a LMAO in all caps. The subtleties are there and I chose to express it that way because I felt it as a fun play on the need for standardized structure in communication. I simply invited everyone to explore their responses in as creatively free fashion as you’d like through the existing symbols and languages given on our communication systems. Entirely system the of outside go mean didn’t I.
Just tried to make a playful point at how limited we typically are in expression :frowning_face: Like how languages express emotions in varying ways. Such as Spanish’s ability to express sadness as only temporary within it’s syntax but english expresses it more permanently unless specifically stated: I am temporarily sad. See what I’m sayin?

ok. I’m simply observing the condition of the world as a mirror to our very being. The current human gestalt of value fulfillment, while fulfilling, is limiting. I imagine a personality such as yours has a perception so wide as to recognize the reality that nothing exists as separate from you. We were simply complimenting ourselves on the forum, I set no intention of seeming above you because how could I be above myself? I simply seek the same value fulfillment we all fundamentally grow toward, the one Seth has hinted and espoused on. The core of it’s purpose as a teacher.

As I’ve said, you misunderstood my intent. If anything it was an opportunity to explore your feelings and share your individual ideas in as none constrictive way possible through the medium of this forum and known language/symbols. :confused: But in a way you did and I thank you for the response with all its sassiness :wink:

thx u <3

i will reply2the rest of the comments l8r today! They’re all very interesting

1 Like

Welcome! How interesting.

It’s for sure been choppy waves of emotions, but I’m happy to hear you’re stirring the stew evenly and not letting anything stick :^)

For sure, all we have is the moment and this moment is FILLED WITH SO MUCH GOOD MUSIC

Vibe for the tribe!

Certainly feels like all of the world is on the cusp of a new paradigm, as evident by this very forum full of speakers all drawn to the same inner potential. The play we’re in is only going to get weirder and more epic. Science is coming to terms with the knowledge Seth has already shared, spirituality is once again swelling within humanity and a new wind is allowing us the opportunity to sail toward better shores.

With that way of seeing the world you could very well say it was born when you were born and it simply grew with your own creative understanding of it. This moment is a mass reflection, that is certain, and giving energy to chaotic emotions or fears would certainly attract such actualities into your immediate field of being. But I must ask, is this world a healthy reflection of you? Is it satisfactory to you? Does society feel natural? This MASS consciousness of personalities who’s very thoughts, ideas and actions are shaping it’s own home existence. A gestalt of energy that bounces and collides against itself in infinitely creative ways, all quite voluntarily. Forgetting how to recognize itself and its infinitely creative challenge it set for itself.

If you truly understand that we create the situations of the world, are you actively co-creating with it in a manner that strives to align with the dimensions of the Natural inner self?

Mind you I mean no ill will with my questions! But I do challenge your understanding.

Hi Sro, Always happy to have an interesting conversation, and I take no ill will from it whatsoever.
It seems like you are wanting me to weigh in on what I think of the world situation personally, without the influence of a Sethian perspective, is that about right?
Personally speaking, I guess my world view changes depending on how much I am focused on my immediate world (art, music, meditation, health and the well-being of myself and my immediate family and friends, vs the emotions that come from watching the World News and in turn, the USA news channels. I do find the USA and World News channels pretty much full of chaos and discord with people seemingly having little understanding of how they create their own reality.
So is that why we are here, to learn to create consciously; or maybe not, maybe we are here to just experience a wide range of situations that create a place for our cosmic consciousness to play in and with.
Thrown into the mix of my personal experiences here on this planet, is my memory of past lives, which only seems to beg for more questions about what this life experience is all about. But does leave me with the realization that life and death are not a permanent state. A realization that makes me feel very chill and relaxed about the whole thing, for the most part.

If I have not answered your question or misunderstood its meaning, please re-ask in a more simple and direct way. I have nothing to hide and enjoy philosophical conversations.

What the fuck is wrong with you!

…ron speaks…I’m sure you’ve all heard the old expression, “You make your bed and you sleep in it.” Well, translated into Sethian terms, You create your own reality.

Your reality, is, going by this old statement, in effect your bed and your beliefs, the sheets and bedspreads and pillows, for example, put your bed in order for sleeping.

So when you create your own reality, in effect, you are experiencing your future personal, local, regional and world events driven into actualization by your beliefs.

Once more, emphatically…

You create your own reality according to your beliefs, your intents, your expectations and your attitudes, and you do so individually, for your personal benefit, and collectively all together with others - en masse.

Until people learn and apply this unwritten rule, a law of reality, people learn little. You make your world and you live and manipulate within it.

You are given this “gift of the gods” by ALL THAT IS which is expressed to you by a pantheon of highly-evolved volunteer Speaker-Teachers who have been sent to the earth plane to enlighten and to expand people’s minds and their approach and messages are given, taught in a way you easily understand.

Each Speaker designs his or her own curriculum and style of teaching, as well as the “mask,” or guise, they wear and the personality persona they adopt that you comfortably relate to, you see.

Profound Speakers have been with us since day one, so to speak, and they come from many sources, and, depending, they can be either physically-actualized upon the earth plane, like the Christ entity, or work through carefully selected psychic mediums, thus the information being given through “channeling” that essence personality, like Seth and Jane Roberts, for example.

However, one thing is for certain, all the sage Speakers’ messages are basically the same as they raise your level of awareness by gently taking you by the hand and delivering you to yourself, for within your vast, inner being, your inner wellspring of knowledge and wisdom, lies your direct source to ALL THAT IS.

And once you are entrenched with your own source of enlightenment and are comfortable getting your answers from within, you’ve graduated, and you are weaned from any necessary but outside Speaker source, and you are embarked on your own journeys of exploration within the infinite realms of ALL THAT IS.

Those who can learn can also teach, so you will help other “newbies” searching for their answers and you will design your own approaches and studies, for knowledge gained must be given to others for their edification, you understand.

1 Like

A rhetorical imperative, clearly, given your lack of a question mark.

I don’t know why you think something is wrong with me for not answering the original post the way you’d like me to, when you consider yourself to be right in abusing me with an ad hominem attack.

This is my first and last comment about your reply to me as I don’t want to go off-topic any longer.

I sometimes wonder, since personal events in my life reflect what is going on with me emotionally, if say, the larger events, even world events, are the reflection of what is going on with the world collectively emotionally. It does make sense, the reasoning fits.

Pandemic, environmental degradation, political upheaval, world health issues apart from the pandemic, but related directly to how one, or if one survives the pandemic.

If this were a dream, I would have to say it is fraught with intense symbolism. Symbolism that means something to everyone, and yes, to me.

It is all very interesting.

I believe too that as our dreams are symbolical, so are situations in our awake lives. I try to decode their symbolism , then apply their guidance.

I guess if I were to interpret the symbolism it would be that the world, the earth is my body and I would have to question am I doing my best to take care of it. I would interpret the emotional state of the world, or at least what I am currently focused upon, as feeling fear and not reaching out to others with a sincere and helpful intention.

It would kinda spiral down to thoughts about needing to do much more personal spiritual evolvement.

But that answer sounds kinda trite to me when I say it.

It depends on your model of the wider reality. When I mentioned symbolism I meant understanding what happens to us by looking at it as a symbolical message, or lesson; looking beyond the obvious.

For example, when I look at what has happened in US lately, I’m looking to identify the symbolical meaning of that for me, like if that has happened in a dream of mine. It isn’t about curing the world by doing something to it, but by achieving that doing something to me, identifying the limiting belief that caused this situation in my reality, and changing it.

That is what I meant when I said if I were the the world or if my body was the earth, that it all refers to myself, and that based on my beliefs about well being, that I would need to be taking better care of myself. In regards to the high emotions in politics, again, I would have to interpret it as needing more emotional calm in my life. But I am not sure I am connecting with the world events on a personal level. But if I am here, in this time and space, it must be personal, otherwise why would I be here?

And, if it is causing any kind of distress, looking at the world, which it is causing, then yes, clearly there is something that I need to look at personally in my life. Just haven’t cracked that nut yet.

Yes this is exactly the ideas I’ve been trying to grapple with. The problem that is rising in tension, that’s been growing in our collective society. The world has shrunk thanks to advances in communication technology but with that shrinkage, cultures, ideas, and social norms are clashing and grinding against one another. People now have the capability to connect with one another across the globe and truly get to know each other, create connections humans couldn’t of practically done before and spread ideas like wild fire. The internet is very much a peak into the collective mind and it’s chaos has birthed a lot of toxic attitudes/beliefs.

This pandemic is interesting in how it halted the loop we’ve been caught up in. It made a lot of people sit with themselves and really reevaluate their life. I think back to Seth’s work on mass events and try to look at this situation from that perspective. What are these people’s lives protesting against? I believe it’s our social skills. To me it looks like the American culture is going through a mass ego death and transforming into something else. But I can’t help but feel that what it transforms into is heavily dependent upon us. We can sit and watch it passively, but that certainly means death. A repeat of the same failed history once more. Or we can coerce it into a new direction in our own little ways that can like ripple the social ocean.

You know what I’m saying? This feels like a chance to change our overall reality for the better, to embrace each other socially and focus on improving the total quality of life for all both physically, mentally, and spiritually. These old empires are trying to adapt to this change in a way that keeps them in control, like they need the social dissonance of humanity in order to keep their borders and crumbling ideas together. It’s like a highschool group gossiping and shaming others.

Seth said real meditation lies within action, I’d say our meditation is quite off kilter.

It is tempting to look at the current mess as a mass-event, and to a certain level (intellectual) it is appropriate.

But, if we consider the model that everything that can probabilistically happen, it does, in some parallel universe, then the question I am faced with is why do I experience it? What does this tell me, and what do I have to do about it?

If I look at this as a mass-event I’ll likely conclude that “people did / thought …”

• In order not to have experienced it, “people should’ve …”
  • In order to fix it, “people should …”

If it is a mass-event the individual seems powerless; it can get the false sense of accomplishment when they conclude other “people should …” which actually means nothing, because the individual can’t determine “people think / do …” what the individual believes to be right.

If I look at the present state of affairs as being my perception of the reality my subconscious created for me, and the suffering I perceive being the feedback to my conscious’ self choices, then it behooves to me to do something about it.

I went to the Seth search engine and did one on “meditation is action” I will put the link at the bottom of this reply. It seems to insinuate that meditation is nothing more than a sort of hypnosis used to create anything, positive or negative on a personal or global/group level.

A lot of people got together and voted out Trump, people who had been so disenchanted and so tired of politics they just turned their backs on voting. I was one of them.

It takes a global contrasting event to shake up the globe. We had one, well, still have one ongoing really. It will be interesting to see where we take this new energy and direction.

But I also find myself voting spiritually as well, thinking about how wonderful it would feel to be in a world of people who were kind and helpful to one another, people who respected the planet and environments and did not pollute or poison it. And everytime I get into that space I find myself pulled far away from this planet.

So I wonder if this planet, this classroom has its purpose, just as it does, being full of chaos, contrasting emotions and beliefs, what seems like abject pain and misery, and people in isolated comfort.

I am thinking we move on to a different planet and social system when we are done with this one, and we do not ever change it. In all of history, has anything really changed, I mean fundamentally so? Wars, poverty, despots, the ruling class living well, the working class or poverty class, just struggling from day to day. And yes, there will be joyous days in any place or situation, but in general, has the struggle of power on this planet ever been different?

Yes, imagine, desire, want a better situation for all, but I think it just moves us on to a new classroom.