Thoughts about the World?

Facebook is the last place I wanna go. I’m just curious about these unpublished sessions. I am aware of Seth Speaks already

1 Like

Sro, I choose to reach a very wide Sethian audience on a GLOBAL scale, which I do, and I work with ten such Seth forums on Facebook, so my reach is very wide, and i choose to reach a wide audience not just a few, you see. You create your own unnecessary fear of Facebook, because, in actually, there is no fear other than self-created fear, and that is what Seth stresses. When you adopt fear you LIMIT yourself, and a closed mind perceives nothing – Seth. Your choice. You can, however, view Facebook SAFELY without committing yourself to joining a group, try that. I am a personality with a message and a practitioner for the endless Seth material…Cheers, ron.

There’s no fear of facebook, just dislike the design and processes. I FORM MY OWN REALITY THEREFORE THIS FORUM WAS MANIFESTED FOR MY LAZY ASS! My soul hopped on the timeline where this place exists so I wouldn’t need to use Facebook.

It’s simplicity and lack of incessant content programming is very chill.

sro, this is what I just posted to SETH FORCE on Facebook when the topic being discussed was killing only for self-defense. Seth mentioned this and also killing as a violation.

…ron speaks…Furthermore, I have the innate power and ability to AVOID any potential future life-threatening situation or event, and part of my self-chosen protection is freely using one of my Gifts of the Gods, and that involves implementing A-1, Alternate Focus – 1st level, or, basic Alpha State of psychological awareness, if you will, a personal, long range psychic scanner that operates looking out for me 3 to 5 seconds ahead in immediate reality creation so I can act accordingly. This power and ability is innate in each and every one of you and is free for the inner asking and use. The system works and I am living proof of it. Why, I’ve already died twice, but I’m still vertical in this “official” reality.

ron speaks…?

That all just sounds like intuition. Very basic psychic skillz. Besides that, Ron, I’m a bit worried about the amount of focus and emphasis you have on yourself as a personality with a message. It bolsters your ego in an odd way that is giving me a weird vibe on my psychic scanners.

You sound like a preacher trying to lure me into your flock and it’s distracting from the topic at hand. I am not going to check out your Facebook shenanigans, sro pls lets move on from that.

sro, that’s fine, you are on your own path and you really don’t need even Seth for anything if you feel that confident in your own reality creation. If you’ve figured out how life works by yourself, then you’re free However, teachers, or speakers, down through the centuries have traditionally appeared to satisfy a need for knowledge and information that was not being adequately filled, perhaps lost, forgotten or distorted information that needs to be cleared up was made apparent to those who would listen with open minds and hearts. An effective teacher is trained to do all this, and I find my lessons invigorating, and, I have my own personality and characteristics to work with in this lifetime. – ron

@ron : I disagree.

Besides your early steps on you path to find out answers to your existential questions, you can’t know, from the many teachers, gurus, books, dogmas, which is right and which you understand correctly.

Eventually you have to turn inward and tap your own source of knowledge and guidance. Even that, if you don’t put aside your already help beliefs and expectations, you’ll distort your inner guidance making it useless.

On the other hand, don’t worry, you have an infinite number of tries to get it.

I do, indeed, tap into my inner source, my wellspring and path to anything I wish to pursue, as my inner pathway is the gateway to ALL THAT IS, and the God material which is all accumulated and ever-growing knowledge, a vast, endless database which includes the Seth material and all Speaker material. Now how do I know this is right for me? It is called, INNER FEELING TONE, check Seth on that term…ron.

okay, let’s say I believe you. I don’t wish to shut you out if you truly are genuine. You consider yourself a teacher? With all your inner knowledge, what could you enlighten me on that isn’t simply a regurgitation of Seth’s words. What kind of speaker are you? Why are you teaching? What is it you desire to truly teach?

sro, I’d recommend reading The Seth Material, Seth Speaks and The Nature of Personal Reality, in that order, and you will have your questions answered…ron.

@ron: Thanks for the explanation. I am not familiar with the concept of “inner feeling tone”.

I briefly searched for it, and browsed a few sessions. I didn’t find a reference about how it could tell you if you get distortions.

I don’t find a good enough parallel between the “inner feeling-tone” and what I know from my own experience.

I know that for every activity, psychological or physical, there is an optimum trance. I use “trance” as an all-encompassing term that includes focus, depth, brain-wave frequency, and more. I am not concerned exactly with what it is, as I found out that it is enough to ask my subconscious for the optimum trance and it puts me in that altered state in a few seconds. In the beginning, out of curiosity, each time after asking I was also checking for the depth and the brain-wave frequency; they were consistent and meaningful.

This “inner feeling-tone” concept seems to be more characteristic to other channels, like Abraham-Hicks, and for the various beliefs in the Law of Attraction.

To me, the input from my inner-guidance is unmistakable. It pops up in my mind; it is clear, concise, and strikingly illuminating. If it doesn’t come immediately, it isn’t reliable.

1 Like

Yes I absolutely understand what you mean at such an extreme level that it’s literally altering my "brain"waves at this very moment. It’s a voice, a feeling, a spontaneously felt action you’ve aligned your being into being propelled into. Like a starship aligning to warp through to another star.
[AWESOME EARTH POUNDING MUSIC PLAYS]
Sro: And it’s path to expressing that action as a being in a world as uniquely as yours to fulfill.
As conscious spidermen apart of a grand multidimensional web of probability, we are able to navigate and create our history. Like we’re dancing in an infinite mirror that’s… not just reflecting the light that is reflecting off of us but reflecting the internal thoughts we choose to spray into our attention,
INTO OUR DIMENSION
These inner feelings and the parallels in our dimensions exterior lives. The goggles, the controller and the screen we’re using really paint the patterns we’re able to make on this grand firey screen of consciousness we’re all so curious about. It’s like videofeedback and we’ve conceptualized all these symbols in our sphere of experience to produce the reality we have now, as a mass collection of people peopleN. making ideas happen, creating experiences with other people that play out in reality. Creating something in that process. We discover things about ourselves as a self that reflects itself into a 3 Dimensional understanding. The room, the work, the home, the life is you. All the symbols, the musical notes, for you to interact with and play.

Today we’re discovering ways of expression so outside of what would seem to be natural human experience that it really must be questioned, what is our experience? Is it truly our thoughts painting reality as we know it? From experiences with complex traumas I can definitely say a lot of what you experience as a human being is a reality of your own imposed nature. And that nature can be distorted in ways you really don’t want. It creates rigidness in our expression… The last thing we’d want as gods. I’m shore All That Is, loves expressing all that IS, openly for ALL THAT IS. All that IS is then able to satisfy ALL THAT IS in an infinite variety of ways that ALL THAT IS is able to desire because ALL THAT IS expresses ALL THAT IS.

am i making any sense here?

@ron My gestalt of past selves have already completed the readings.

Good, then with that gained information and insight you may help others along the way…ron

So English is not your first language? …ron

Evil does not exist in actuality, it is a self-created condition that limits otherwise limitless personalities, and once created must be dealt with…ron