Stealing Seth Material and making courses from it!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

gaaaawd … that gif. lol

Dear Barrie, this is for your benefit, Now enjoy…The Story of Ron and Linda’s abundance creation using Seth’s proven principals.

…for the record, Linda and I met in 1974, in Miami, Florida, and soon after, a friend of hers in another state sent her a paperback copy of Seth Speaks. Well, we were both into Metaphysics and the occult, so we read Seth Speaks, and we were moved so much by the profound information Seth gave on attracting abundance as well as creating one’s own reality, that we soon married, and launched a most wonderful reality creation together. We wished to break out of the “ho-hum-drum” mode and do something challenging and exciting.

We quit our cushy, good-paying Miami civil service jobs, moved from Florida to Virginia, where, as photographers, we quickly discovered a niche market that was not being adequately filled at that time, and that was the sore need for beautiful scenic Virginia souvenir post cards.

So we became self-employed, capitalist entrepreneurs, and started Cards Unlimited, Inc., Virginia’s only state-wide post card distributor. The existing post cards sold throughout the state were “garbage” cards, and we almost instantly took over the entire State’s post card sales market, and we then expanded into a live of photo-related souvenirs based on our creative approach to super photography. We soon had 1,000 accounts statewide, and sold 2 to 3 million cards a year.

From year, 1975 to 2000, for 25 jamb-packed years, we worked our butts off expanding our presence and coverage throughout the state’s of Virginia and West Virginia. And it paid off with sales of MEGA millions of post cards and items, and in 2000, one of our customers approached us to buy us out because of the tremendous success we were having, so, we sold out for a huge cash payment and retired relatively young, me at age 55.

The Seth material helped us make million$$$, but we did it our way and figured things out for ourselves using Seth’s principals as guidance for attracting and creating financial and spiritual abundance…we developed our talents and challenged our creative abilities and our customers rewarded us with sales.

And now I am delighted and grateful to say that beginning in spring of 2013, when Laurel Davies-Butts and I came to a mutually beneficial reality creation agreement on my obtaining Jane Robert’s rocking chair that she channeled Seth from, along with the coffee table Rob rested his feet on, and in 2014, obtaining Rob’s iconic,1968 Seth portrait, and in the next year’s all the top-tier Rob and Jane artworks and many transcripts, ESP class sessions and a wealth of Seth “goodies,” and then a few years ago, the famous Ouija board that Seth initially came through on, I now possess The Seth Museum Collection, everything uniquely “Seth.”

I am proud to say that I am the loving and respectful curator, caretaker and custodian of these wonderful Sethian objects of art, and my intent is to share them with like-minded Sethians at future Seth events, like what was just held last summer at the Seth House, 458 W. Water Street, Elmira, NY, celebrating Rob’s 100th birthday hosted by Kate and Oshara, where I personally displayed The Seth Museum Collection, and visitors from all over were treated to beholding the collection, sitting in Jane’s rocker, viewing Seth-based art, experiencing the Ouija board and much more while mingling with other Sethians. I must say that there is something unique about holding and viewing the REAL thing.

The Seth Museum Collection did not just “fly” into my possession by way of some cosmic accident, as none of the items were ever for sale on the open market, never. This was meant to be as there are no accidents and no accidental meetings - you can quote Seth on that. Seth and Jane and Rob were smiling and delighted as they were fully aware of the connections here on the earth plane from their psychic psychological vantage point. I love the possibility of The Seth Museum Collection being some day, hopefully soon, reunited with The Seth House, apartment #5, when it is owned and administered by the team of Kate and Oshara and other Sethians. The Magical Approach approaches. – Ronald H. Card on Facebook and SETH FORCE - The Adventure in Consciousness Continues, on Facebook.

Ron, I know of this. So, but so what? What’s the point? You still have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to Seth and ruining the integrity of the material and you are still just riding on Jane’s hard-work coattails–with your insistence on using Seth’s name as if he is still around–for the asking while he said he would only communicate via Jane in order to maintain the integrity and authenticity of the Seth material. None of your Seth promotions affect that. In fact, they support your stealing of Seth’s identity for your own use. You seem to believe you can claim whatever you want and it is true because you say it is.

Yes,there are no accidents, and it is no accident why you promote Seth so much. You claim Seth is smiling down etc. I claim that is just made up in your head. My proof–I say so–just like you say so about what you say–and you offer no evidence except that you say so.

You use Seth’s name as a symbol of your own inner communications. Use YOUR voice and YOUR power. You need no one or nothing else to do all your inner work–but YOU.

Ron Writes: Seth: “I do not need permission to speak.”
Ron: “I do not need permission to speak.”
Any questions?

Barrie Responds: You always deflect, Ron. Who said that you need permission to speak. Not me. You can and should speak all you want. You don’t need anyone’s permission. The thing is, Ron, I also don’t need permission to speak. Any questions?

Speaking of any questions, as you ask: Who ever said that you needed permission to speak. You don’t.need permission and I never said or implied that you do.

Ron Writes, you simply miss the point of all your “cut and paste”, and that is Seth meant what he said ONLY WHILE JANE WAS ALIVE. Seth revealed while he was working with Jane he was also working with other personalities in other realities, as he always had and always will.

Barrie Responds: Ron, you are MAKING UP IN YOUR HEAD–that Seth meant only when Jane was alive? It makes no sense. Where is your evidence that Seth said all these things about only when Jane was alive? He wanted to protect the integrity and authenticity of the material. Why is that only protected when she was alive? Why is the integrity and authenticity of her work protected now that she is dead and she and Seth can no longer speak up about it?

If Seth cared about protecting the integrity and authenticity of the material–he no longer cares after Jane dies–when it becomes so much easier to claim one is communicating for Seth–as many have…as you do right now–telling us how he is smiling and supporting what you are doing.

IF the material was potentially threatened while she was ALIVE; it is more so after she has passed and people like you and others–can just use the name and promote everyone has access to Seth now that Jane is dead.

You have already claimed to be rewriting the Seth material as one would rewrite an old encyclopedia. How is that going?

Seth had plenty of time to say that will be the case, and he never did–despite your desperation to hold onto him. I suggest to hold onto your SELF and YOU voice.

invalan, All I am doing is passing on what Seth, Jane and Rob said about not communicating thru anyone else but Jane and attempting to discuss THEIR words on the subject. I feel that is a worthy cause, so to speak. To depict that with your comic clip, I believe to be demeaning to the material and their wish to keep its integrity intact. You are free to believe that issue is not so important and is just like people fighting meaningless on a bench. But I disagree.

@barrie : At first, the clip might look ridiculous, but it is actually sad. People lose perspective too easily.

I would rather read a short story from somebody who was fortunate to hear Seth in real-time.

Barrie, that is just your opinion and your opinion alone, you understand, and your ego attempting to PROJECT upon me. it is quite sad that you feel the ego need to impose your will upon me, or anyone else, sad.

Once more, I do not need permission to speak, and I certainly do not need your permission slip to grab a student chair in Seth University, Dream Campus, where, in Sept. of 2016, my no-name teachers suggested I start my own Facebook Seth forum, and they recommended that i name it, SETH FORCE - The Adventure in Consciousness continues, which I did, and my teachers in Seth University, Dream Campus.

Seth said, Those who can learn can also teach, and Barrie, my background and experience is in teaching as I am a retired college photography teacher beginning in 1968, in two colleges, one in Miami and one here in Virginia, besides being a now retired professional (civil service) photojournalist and business partner with Linda, my wife of 47 years, for 25 years whereby we applied Seth’s principals to attract amazing abundance.

You must understand Barrie, my friend, that your beliefs and your opinion do NOT impinge upon me and my reality creations ONE IOTA. You have a right to your opinion, and I also have an EQUAL right to mine and I have a right to continue to gain knowledge in Seth University, Dream Campus, regardless of what you think because you are not the last word in Seth, and i hope you understand this. My Seth work and what knowledge I’ve gained and applied with working with the ENDLESS material since 1974, is just as valid as anyone else’s who has experience with the material.

Rob Butts PERSONALLY explained to me about people attempting to bestow negativity upon others, and that Rob’s advice was to not say anything negative about anyone or anything if there is nothing good to say about anyone and anything. I think you need to take Rob’s advice.

Incidentally, Barrie, for your information, I became personal friends with Richy Kendall, who told me that he was closer to Jane than any other of the NY Boys, with the exception of Sue Watkins, early on for many years and he told me personally that he extended NO NEGATIVITY toward anyone, that was his rule and what he learned from Seth and Jane and Rob, that he just avoided going there, and because Richy and me forged such a super relationship, that for the year before he died, he sent me, in the mail, dozens and dozens of packages and envelopes the majority of his lifetime collected Seth, Jane and Rob memorabilia because he SELECTED Ron to add his material to my ever-growing SETH MUSEUM COLLECTION where it would have the very best home and would be shared in the future with like-minded Sethians. Richy gave me personal insights on the other NY Boys, his opinion, and it would enlighten you greatly, but that’s another story. More later, ron

Here’s a sample of my Seth dream work from my studies in Seth University, Dream Campus – my characterization.

I just posted it to ten Seth forums besides my own, and they reach across the entire planet of Sethians instantly, which is one of my intents and expectation in promoting the endless material. Enjoy.

…ron speaks…

"You are spiritually, psychologically, biologically and physically entitled to the fruits of your labors, whatever they may be, for your reality creation belongs entirely to you and you alone.

You cannot be robbed of your innate spiritual birthright; your vitality, your natural grace, the “Gifts of the Gods,” which automatically give you the ability to create your own reality according to your beliefs.

As a child of the universe, know that you are blessed by All That Is. - March 9, 2021.

Ron, Why do you avoid direct discussion and instead bring up deflections and straw men? But let’s go, then…

Ron Writes: Barrie, that is just your opinion and your opinion alone, you understand, and your ego attempting to PROJECT upon me. it is quite sad that you feel the ego need to impose your will upon me, or anyone else, sad.

Barrie Responds: Well, Ron, OF COURSE it is. And, needless to say, that is just your opinion alone, you understand, and your ego attempting to PROJECT upon me. it is quite sad that you feel the ego need to impose your will upon me, or anyone else, sad.

As for me, what do you think I am projecting upon you? Why do you even FEEL like I am IMPOSING MY WILL upon you or anyone? As you say, I am sharing my OPINION about what Seth said concerning people using his name and/or communicating only via Jane. It’s funny that you keep talking about my ego as if you know anything about my ego. It seems you do the same thing with your talk about Seth. The only ADVICE that I gave you was to recognize and use your own voice and power. That maybe it is RON’S dream campus run by your OWN entity or inner guides.That is quite the OPPOSITE trying to impose my will on you or to shut you up, stop you from teaching, etc.

Since we are talking about you and egos, so to speak, why did you lie so much about me after you blocked me (your right to do so) knowing that I could no longer see your posts? For example, you kept posting challenges to debate me about Seth—with ONLY YOU knowing that I could not even see your posts. And then when I didn’t respond, you posted how cowardly I was and how I was afraid to debate you because I knew that you would “tear me another asshole.”

MEANWHILE, you told no one—so only YOU knew that I couldn’t see your posts. And when I found out about all this—and confronted you—and welcomed any debate and any time–you just shut up. Or how about this one–when you said that my wife divorced me and had to move to Florida to get away from me? That was a good one, Ron. What fear is in to lie like that? You seem to have a deep need to discredit me. It seems that is because you don’t what anyone to actually listen to what I say. If you want me to go into the other lies you told about me, just let me know.

Ron Continues: Once more, I do not need permission to speak, and I certainly do not need your permission slip to grab a student chair in Seth University, Dream Campus, where, in Sept. of 2016, my no-name teachers suggested I start my own Facebook Seth forum, and they recommended that i name it, SETH FORCE - The Adventure in Consciousness continues, which I did, and my teachers in Seth University, Dream Campus.

Barrie Responds: Once more? Ron, this is SO DEFLECTIVE. I NEVER once said that you needed my permission. In fact, I repeatedly said, when you brought this up before, that you DO NOT and DID NOT need my permission—and yet—here you are again—acting as if I said that you needed my permission. You DON’T need my permission and why do you keep lying about this? You remind me of Trump. People point out a lie or falsehood he says, and then he just keeps repeating it. If you want to know my opinion: You should feel free and happy to do and post as you wish—as I should feel free and happy and point out what Seth said about people using his name as a symbol for their own inner communications and that he would only communicate via Jane in order to maintain the integrity and authenticity of the material.

Other questions you avoid: You say Seth said plenty of times that “only thru Jane” was for when she was alive. 1. Where did he say this plenty of times? 2. He did have plenty of opportunity to say this. 3. Given what you have said: How is the authenticity and integrity of the Seth material threatened by fake Sethers WHILE Jane was alive, but after she is dead the material’s integrity and authenticity is NO LONGER threatened by Fake Sethers?

Answering these questions actually IS what having an actual discussion is, Ron; and NOT all your avoidance via deflections and straw men. Do you ever hold yourself accountable for anything you say?

For example, I asked you about your plan, mission or goal—when you said that you were going to rewrite the Seth material as one would rewrite an old encyclopedia. You keep ignoring that question. If you want to me list other questions you avoid answering, just let me know.

Ron Continues: Seth said, Those who can learn can also teach, and Barrie, my background and experience is in teaching as I am a retired college photography teacher beginning in 1968, in two colleges, one in Miami and one here in Virginia, besides being a now retired professional (civil service) photojournalist and business partner with Linda, my wife of 47 years, for 25 years whereby we applied Seth’s principals to attract amazing abundance.

Barrie Responds: I don’t know if Seth said that or not, but it is an OBVIOUS statement—except that some people can learn but still be bad teachers. But this is just another DEFLECTION, Ron. You are doing it AGAIN. You make up things as if I said something and then DEFLEC. You set up “straw men.” You set up imaginary oppositions in order to confuse, confute and deflect from what I actually say and/or ask.

In short, I NEVER EVER said that you should not teach. I don’t even know if that subject even came up at all in these discussions. So, YES, Ron. YES. Do you read me? Hear me? ESP me? You can teach all you want. You can teach Seth, photography, moon watching, growing a garden, driving a van, buying stocks or groceries—ANYTHING you want to teach Ron—go teach. I never said otherwise.

I DID say that JANE, SETH and ROB said that Seth would only communicate via Jane in order to maintain the integrity and authenticity of the material AND that his readers would use him and his name as SYMBOLS for their own inner communications. THAT, Ron, is what I actually have been saying, said and still say right now.

Ron Continues: You must understand Barrie, my friend, that your beliefs and your opinion do NOT impinge upon me and my reality creations ONE IOTA.

Barrie Responds: That’s nice, Ron…but first…we are not friends. You have repeatedly lied about me with ill intent way too many times for us to be friends anymore. Second, your responses to what I say, and what Seth, Jane and Rob said—are YOUR responses. And you are FREE to respond however you want. Your responses are out of my control, as they should be. You can honestly explore these issues of material integrity, you can dishonestly explore them, you can ignore them, or whatever.

As I see it, tho, you have yet to have an honest and open discussion on this issue. You have called me a lot of names, told me how I don’t understand the material, and on and on…and THAT is your true and honest discussion. You name call, deflect and avoid.

Ron Continues: You have a right to your opinion, and I also have an EQUAL right to mine and I have a right to continue to gain knowledge in Seth University, Dream Campus, regardless of what you think because you are not the last word in Seth, and i hope you understand this.

Barrie Responds: ONCE AGAIN, Ron. I NEVER said you had no right to continue to gain knowledge in ANY way you want—including the dream universities in your head. I DID say that I believe that YOU use the name SETH as a SYMBOL for YOUR OWN inner voice and YOUR OWN inner communication, And I suggested or advised that you recognize and use YOUR OWN and power. BUT I never said you had no right to do anything. This is just ANOTHER STRAW MAN DEFLECTION—CAPS not yelling—but to emphasize how much you repeat this behavior in our discourse.

Ron Continues: My Seth work and what knowledge I’ve gained and applied with working with the ENDLESS material since 1974, is just as valid as anyone else’s who has experience with the material.

Barrie Responds: YET ANOTHER STRAW MAN, Ron. YES…you have THE right to believe whatever you want about the validity of your Seth work and what knowledge you have gained. I never said you didn’t have that right. And your beliefs about your work is as valid as anyone’s else’s beliefs about their work.

Ron Continues: Rob Butts PERSONALLY explained to me about people attempting to bestow negativity upon others, and that Rob’s advice was to not say anything negative about anyone or anything if there is nothing good to say about anyone and anything. I think you need to take Rob’s advice.

Barrie Responds: Rob said? This is yet ANOTHER deflection, Ron, avoiding the substance of the issue, of the Seth quotes, and so forth. That said, having a disagreement, having a discussion, and so forth is being negative or “bestowing negativity.” In this case, it is yet another STRAW MAN. So…Thanks the advice—and I suggest maybe you take your own advice. That said, I am not bestowing negativity on you.

As you have said, after declaring my ignorance, and so forth, I am sharing my OPINIONS. What is the alternative to sharing opinions and feelings—holding them in and shutting up? Pretending they are not there? THOSE ARE ACTUAL THINGS Seth directly advised people NOT to do. He advised to speak up, accept and share feelings, negative thoughts or whatever–for it leads to having good health and actually solving many conflicts in a positive way—and it ultimately gets back to the good feelings behind the conflict. THAT is what Seth said—and I’m sure Rob would agree.

Ron Continues: Incidentally, Barrie, for your information, I became personal friends with Richy Kendall, who told me that he was closer to Jane than any other of the NY Boys, with the exception of Sue Watkins, early on for many years and he told me personally that he extended NO NEGATIVITY toward anyone, that was his rule and what he learned from Seth and Jane and Rob, that he just avoided going there, and because Richy and me forged such a super relationship, that for the year before he died, he sent me, in the mail, dozens and dozens of packages and envelopes the majority of his lifetime collected Seth, Jane and Rob memorabilia because he SELECTED Ron to add his material to my ever-growing SETH MUSEUM COLLECTION where it would have the very best home and would be shared in the future with like-minded Sethians. Richy gave me personal insights on the other NY Boys, his opinion, and it would enlighten you greatly, but that’s another story.

Barrie Responds: I know that Richard gave you his Seth stuff. I believe he did so because you already have accumulated so much of it—he believed it was the best place to put it. I disagree, but so what?
It seems your position on Seth not wanting his material compromised is “don’t be negative.” Quite the response.

But since you bring up negativity—I did not bring up but you did. This is yet ANOTHER DEFLECTION as it AVOIDS discussion and does not ENHANCE, ADVANCE or PROGRESS it. Let me remind you of what Seth said—and not your interpretations of what others have said.

Seth advises us to EXPRESS OUR EMOTIONS and feelings—not to hide them, pretend they are not there or hold them in. The concept of “extending no negativity” is bullshit and harmful. It denies your own humanity. As Seth says, you keep in one emotion, you keep them all in. We all should embrace ourselves and ALL of our emotions. There is also a difference between “expressing negativity” and being obsessed with hate and name-calling, etc. THAT happens after emotions are repressed over a period of time.
CAPS added by me for EMPHASIS ONLY:

Seth (Session 477; to Jane about expression her dissatisfaction to a neighbor): "One note. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOUR DISSATISFACTION BE EXPRESSED TO YOUR NEIGHBOR, AND BY YOU. Ruburt may join in, but it is important that you personally express this irritation, and feel its release for yourself in so doing.

“WHENEVER POSSIBLE SUCH REACTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE EXPRESSED DIRECTLY BY THE PERSON INVOLVED TO THE PERSON WHO CAUSES THE IRRITATION, REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER STEPS MAY BE TAKEN. The self feels cheated otherwise to some extent. Also with such expression there is a direct involvement with the offender, and such involvement can lead to greater understanding on both parts that otherwise might not result. The interaction is important to both parties. Do you follow me?”

Seth (Jan. 16, 1973 ESP Class): ANGER IS AS RIGHT AS RAIN OR A STORM CLOUD. WHEN YOU ARE AFRAID OF IT, YOU TRY TO BE ANGRY WITHOUT SHOWING ANGER. Sumari was expressing those emotions for you that you were not able to express. And yet you experienced and felt that expression, as did each of you in the room feel the expression and release of your own aggression through portions of that song.

"Now, IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF ANGER, YOU RATIONALIZED YOUR RESPONSE - BECAUSE YOU DID NOT WANT TO SAY, “YES, I EXPERIENCED THE RELEASE OF MY GOOD AND RIGHTEOUS ANGER” - THAT IS A NO-NO:

“ANGER, RELEASED, IS AS NATURAL AS RAIN OR CLOUDS, AS MAGNIFICENT AS A STORM, AND AS NECESSARY. Denied, it becomes something else entirely, and then it turns to violence. The softer portions of the storm, after the storm, in the song, were indeed to express the disappearance of the anger and its insignificance once it was done and finished and -gone. Now, I will turn the class back to any friend and to you:”

Transcript Narration: “Class discussion returned to emotions, beliefs, and thoughts. Class Member remarked that thoughts can kick people.”

Seth interjected: "And they would kick you merrily back. If you kicked them more often, you would not need bombs - any of you.

“If you spontaneously let out your hostility when you felt it, you would not have this super charge that you felt you must throw out or be damned. It would not be so heavy on your head (to Larry), or any of your heads. The problem is not what you think of as your negative thoughts, but your fear of them. Now, let us continue and see where you lead yourself.”

Transcript Narration: "Carlos wondered if the same thing applied to suppressing affection as well as anger.

Seth: “ONCE YOU BEGIN SUPPRESSING, YOU SUPPRESS ALL EMOTIONS TO SOME DEGREE, AND SET UP BARRIERS BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID OF THE REALITY OF YOURSELF. IF YOU CANNOT EXPRESS ANGER, YOU CANNOT EXPRESS LOVE. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOU GET THE TWO CONFUSED.”

Barrie Continues: Why not just stop deflecting and putting in straw men and have an honest discussion?

@barrie : That’s the way I understand it too: don’t bottle up your emotions!

This is against the New Age’s “wisdom” that preaches an unrealistic unconditional love expression. That is a misunderstanding of Jesus’ teachings too (I’m not a follower).

Emotions materialize in situations that cause similar emotions, so fear, anger, hate degenerate quickly in nightmarish situations. That’s why we here, because we need a protect framework to develop.

So, when you can’t not feel that kind of negative emotions, instead of bottling them up, better expressed them early, then move on. Surely there’ll be consequences, but it’s overall better than delaying and inherently amplifying them.

Barrie, my friend, my no-name teachers in Seth University, Dream Campus – my characterization, have weighed in and have given me some sage advice.

They suggest what Jane’s Seth would have said back then, and what Jane’s greatly evolved Seth today says, because time, as we know it, does not exist, and that sage advice is to just leave Barrie alone. Period.

It is best that ron continues to teach, un-distracted, his interpretation, his perception, his curriculum and his approach to the endless material, as given through the WE ARE SETH Speakers in dream classes, as expressed through ron’s decades of teaching talents and skills which he is now enjoying to the fullest on Facebook with his thousands of members. What follows is a private ron session with certain information that cannot be revealed in the internet. – ron

Ron, you are such an amazing yet common bullshit artist. There really is no other way to put it. WHY do I say that?

Because you avoid, evade and deflect almost everything and act as if you are actually having a discussion. You avoid, deflect, evade and throw in more straw men than drinks at Burger King—reacting to points I NEVER made as if I made them. Like me saying you shouldn’t teach and other And then, you escape (my word) into your inner advisers who happen to support all your deflections and straw men as you try to find a “spiritual” way to escape and avoid any true discussion.

Straw Man: You claim that I said that you need my permission to speak and I NEVER once said that you needed my permission. In fact, I repeatedly said, when you brought this up before, that you DO NOT and DID NOT need my permission—and yet—you brought it up again—acting as if I said that you needed my permission.

You bring up “negativity” how no one should express it. I point out what Seth actually said on that topic. You ignore the whole topic.

You have repeatedly lied about me while pretending to everyone that I could read your posts and I was too afraid to respond—with ONLY you knowing that you have blocked me (your right) and that I could NOT see your posts at all. I asked you why you did this? You avoid.

I pointed out your deflections and straw men and surprise—you avoid them with deflections and straw men. THEN, you don’t even have the courage to say that you can’t handle this discussion so you avoid even that by bringing up this so-called sage advisers who SURPRISINGLY NEVER point out any of this. Your avoidance, deflections, and straw men. They don’t seem to be very helpful to you at all. They enable you like Trump’s cabinet peopled and lackeys. These inner advisers are so wise—they “happen” to share your every deflection with blinders on.

There is no other honest option of characgterization I can think of but that you are a bullshit artist—on Trumpian levels.

Here is a list of some of things you have not responded to at all—and how you are following your sage inner advice which conveniently leaves out all that you avoid, deflect and straw mean—and this is WHY why I call you a bullshit artist:

Avoidance: You claim that Seth repeatedly said that Seth said that he would only speak thru Jane and was worried about the integrity and authenticity of the material WHILE SHE WAS ALIVE with no evidence that he said this–which I did ask for. I asked you WHERE did he say that? You avoid.

Avoidance: I asked you how is the authenticity and integrity of the Seth material threatened by fake Sethers WHILE Jane was alive, but after she is dead the material’s integrity and authenticity is NO LONGER threatened by Fake Sethers? You avoid.

Avoidance: I asked you about your plan, mission or goal—when you said that you were going to rewrite the Seth material as one would rewrite an old encyclopedia. You avoid.

Straw Man: I NEVER EVER said that you should not teach. I said that you that you can teach Seth, photography, moon watching—ANYTHING you want to teach. I never said otherwise. Straw Man

Straw Man: I NEVER said that you had no right to continue to gain knowledge in ANY way you want—including the dream universities in your head. I DID say that I believe that YOU use the name SETH as a SYMBOL for YOUR OWN inner voice and YOUR OWN inner communication, And I suggested or advised that you recognize and use YOUR OWN and power…and that this was YOUR inner university. BUT I never said you had no right to do anything. Straw Man Deflection

Straw Man: Despite what you lie about, I NEVER said you had no right to continue to gain knowledge in ANY way you want—including the dream universities in your head. I never said you had no right to do anything. Straw Man Deflection

Deflection: You point out what Rob said to you about negetabity—avoiding the substance of the issue, of the Seth quotes. You offer no evidence of what Rob said as if it mattered what he said. He is entitled to his opinion. You use this to further avoid discussion. You avoid and deflect.

Avoid: I went into detail giving another perspective to your WE ARE SETH and Seth Family comments—you avoid them all.

Now to your response:

Ron Writes: Ron Writes: Barrie, my friend, my no-name teachers in Seth University, Dream Campus – my characterization, have weighed in and have given me some sage advice.

Barrie Responds: For the second time, we are not friends and haven’t been for a long time. You have repeatedly lied about me behind my back with ill intent way too many times for us to be friends anymore. Ron, to the end you expect me and/or people to believe WHATEVER you say because you say it. It is no surprise that these sage advisers ALSO leave out everything that you avoid, deflect and use straw men to confuse and lie. How convenient to have such sage advisers.

Ron Continues: They suggest what Jane’s Seth would have said back then, and what Jane’s greatly evolved Seth today says, because time, as we know it, does not exist, and that sage advice is to just leave Barrie alone. Period.

Barrie Responds: This must be a joke. You are claiming that Seth has GREATLY EVOLVED in the 37 linear years that Jane has been dead? And are you kidding me? And that YOU have set yourself up to judge and assess Seth’s evolving? This is a joke, Ron. It must be. Don’t you see it? Even you…can’t you see that? And please, don’t pretend to know what Seth would have said.

In any case, not that you care, but I would have respected you more if you just had the courage not to hide and just say that YOU just want to leave me alone and leave the thread or whatever. Instead, you throw in this bullshit of sage advisers who don’t say anything about all you avoid and deflect.

Ron Continues: It is best that ron continues to teach, un-distracted, his interpretation, his perception, his curriculum and his approach to the endless material, as given through the WE ARE SETH Speakers in dream classes, as expressed through ron’s decades of teaching talents and skills which he is now enjoying to the fullest on Facebook with his thousands of members.

Barrie Responds: Ron, now you are parodying yourself. THAT is what your sage advisers say? Please, Ron. Believe me or not, Ron, that is what RON says.

Ron Concludes: What follows is a private ron session with certain information that cannot be revealed in the internet.

Barrie Concludes: How convenient. To me, you seem to be the Trump of the Seth world. That is the best way I can describe your behavior. That is what my inner sage advisers tell me.

LOL !
Oh, Your very good friend, Laurel Davies–Butts in Sayre, PA, says Hi, she misses you and she hopes you’re well and happy. You know Laurel very well.

Ron, ron, RON! What on earth is this thing you have going on about projecting this idea that everone who disagrees with you is saying that they control the future? I’m really scratching my noodle at this. Its funny, but also, huh? I give you a challenge ron (feel free to accept or reject at will, as ever) give me an explanation fo that tendency you have in one paragraph. I bet you, uuuum, one penny that you cannot. :blush: Just kidding, bit please do explain if possible what thats all aboit and how you come to that conclusion so often… Sooooooo curious.

Save your passion amd energy barrie. This here is a brick wall of belief. You’ll just get a sore head. Unless your like my son, who LIVES for debate :kissing_heart::heart::pray::heart:

1 Like

Like kids do. Out it comes then they get on with their play. It helps if they have wise enough adults around who dont inflame the situation further mind you.
Ps forgot to quote in the message above so deleted it and did this one. Its really annoying when someone replies to a particular thing in a particular post but doesnt quote.

Hi guys !
I don’t know what you are talking about but for fuck sake let’s stop arguing and fighting about who’s is the smartest mother fucker here!

I am going to say this in the nicest way possible :slight_smile:

“Who gives a fuck!”

I am here in sethtalks website because I want to have a safe loving online community where I can read enjoy learn and chat about Seth material with other Seth readers!

If I want to fight argue and read comments filled with fights and arguments I will go to Facebook Twitter and real life for this shit!

Am sorry but please let’s keep this space beneficial and safe for everyone!

Thank you
Samaha

1 Like

The Story of Ron and Linda’s abundance creation using Seth’s proven principals.

…for the record, Linda and I met in 1974, in Miami, Florida, and soon after, a friend of hers in another state sent her a paperback copy of Seth Speaks. Well, we were both into Metaphysics and the occult, so we read Seth Speaks, and we were moved so much by the profound information Seth gave on attracting abundance as well as creating one’s own reality, that we soon married, and launched a most wonderful reality creation together. We wished to break out of the “ho-hum-drum” mode and do something challenging and exciting.

We quit our cushy, good-paying Miami civil service jobs, moved from Florida to Virginia, where, as photographers, we quickly discovered a niche market that was not being adequately filled at that time, and that was the sore need for beautiful scenic Virginia souvenir post cards.

So we became self-employed, capitalist entrepreneurs, and started Cards Unlimited, Inc., Virginia’s only state-wide post card distributor. The existing post cards sold throughout the state were “garbage” cards, and we almost instantly took over the entire State’s post card sales market, and we then expanded into a live of photo-related souvenirs based on our creative approach to super photography. We soon had 1,000 accounts statewide, and sold 2 to 3 million cards a year.

From year, 1975 to 2000, for 25 jamb-packed years, we worked our butts off expanding our presence and coverage throughout the state’s of Virginia and West Virginia. And it paid off with sales of MEGA millions of post cards and items, and in 2000, one of our customers approached us to buy us out because of the tremendous success we were having, so, we sold out for a huge cash payment and retired relatively young, me at age 55.

The Seth material helped us make million$$$, but we did it our way and figured things out for ourselves using Seth’s principals as guidance for attracting and creating financial and spiritual abundance…we developed our talents and challenged our creative abilities and our customers rewarded us with sales.

And now I am delighted and grateful to say that beginning in spring of 2013, when Laurel Davies-Butts and I came to a mutually beneficial reality creation agreement on my obtaining Jane Robert’s rocking chair that she channeled Seth from, along with the coffee table Rob rested his feet on, and in 2014, obtaining Rob’s iconic,1968 Seth portrait, and in the next year’s all the top-tier Rob and Jane artworks and many transcripts, ESP class sessions and a wealth of Seth “goodies,” and then a few years ago, the famous Ouija board that Seth initially came through on, I now possess The Seth Museum Collection, everything uniquely “Seth.”

I am proud to say that I am the loving and respectful curator, caretaker and custodian of these wonderful Sethian objects of art, and my intent is to share them with like-minded Sethians at future Seth events, like what was just held last summer at the Seth House, 458 W. Water Street, Elmira, NY, celebrating Rob’s 100th birthday hosted by Kate and Oshara, where I personally displayed The Seth Museum Collection, and visitors from all over were treated to beholding the collection, sitting in Jane’s rocker, viewing Seth-based art, experiencing the Ouija board and much more while mingling with other Sethians. I must say that there is something unique about holding and viewing the REAL thing.

The Seth Museum Collection did not just “fly” into my possession by way of some cosmic accident, as none of the items were ever for sale on the open market, never. This was meant to be as there are no accidents and no accidental meetings - you can quote Seth on that. Seth and Jane and Rob were smiling and delighted as they were fully aware of the connections here on the earth plane from their psychic psychological vantage point. I love the possibility of The Seth Museum Collection being some day, hopefully soon, reunited with The Seth House, apartment #5, when it is owned and administered by the team of Kate and Oshara and other Sethians. The Magical Approach approaches. – Ronald H. Card on Facebook and SETH FORCE - The Adventure in Consciousness Continues, on Facebook.

Hi Cate, Thanks. I do not live for debates. I do enjoy honest and sincere debates, tho…which is impossible with Ron. This is why he blocks me from all of his sites and from himself…while I never blocked him once or ever.

I speak up–not to debate with Ron who is beyond reason and stuck in his narcissistic world–but to inform Seth readers about what Seth, Jane and Rob actually repeatedly said on the subject of Seth only communicating via Jane in order to maintain the integrity and authenticity of the material; and people would use his name as a symbol for their own inner communications…not to mention how needed Rob was in the process of Seth coming thru.

I have come to see Ron as the FOX news of the Seth world. FOX can’t be changed, but their audience could be informed of the truth–which means simply the actually things Seth, Jane and Rob said on this topic.

Helping in my way by passing on their words…is important to me on this topic.

I actually did a Seth online interview/presentation on this topic:

Ron, NO WHERE DID SETH SAY ANYTHING ABOUT “ONLY WHEN JANE ALIVE.” You just make that up in your head. As someone else asked you, where did Seth say that? No place. Because he didn’t. But I have given you time and again, for years, the quotes of what Seth, Jane and Rob actually DID say–which you always ignore because it doesn’t fit your false words.

Maybe Seth MEANT that you only sometimes create your own reality…but of course he never said that either.

Maybe YOU mean that you actually agree with everything I’ve been saying…so I should say…

“Ron meant that he agrees with Barrie on everything.”